Thursday, March 13, 2008

The power of Knowledge

Light is the sign of knowledge and darkness is the sign of ignorance. Like light destroys darkness, Knowledge demolishes ignorance. A source of light whether it is a bulb, a tube light or a traditional lamp with oil, each of them eliminate the darkness and illuminates the surroundings.

When we talk about knowledge and sharing knowledge, lamp is the best example in this context.

One lamp can light countless lamps.
All of the lamps lighted by that lamp glow with equal light.
When doing so the light of the lamp is not diminished.
The lamps together increases light and clarity.

You don’t find these properties in bulb. Instead of being a 1000 watt bulb, it is better to be a small lamp. That is what I believe. I am here to share what I have learnt from my experience and from others.

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment