Saturday, August 11, 2012

Baba Ramdev against corruption


Baba Ramdev has started his second inning of the fight against corruption.

On day one he started praising government, Prime Minister, Mother Sonia Gandhi and Brother Rahul.

From next day he started rebuking government. And now he started provoking people by telling to be prepared to go to jail.

The question is that will he be there to lead them to jail? Or just like last time, will he run away in female disguise and left the poor supporters and followers on the mercy of Police?

Time will tell!

Though I had strongly protested last year's action in my post Shameful act by government of India.

Also, I mentioned on my post last year "God only knows the truth but the Baba has been alleged for tax evasion, abduction, murder and many other controversies and it might be easy to nail down Baba by blackmailing by the veterans in Congress."

So, I doubt on the success of the movement by Baba. But he can get a political advantage!

If I need to choose between Anna, Kejriwal, Baba, UPA and NDA. I will vote for Anna, Kejriwal.

If Anna, Kejriwal is not there then my vote will go for Baba!

The reason is simple. UPA or NDA will hardly change anything. Kejriwal, Baba or Anna might!

No comments:

Post a Comment