Friday, November 23, 2012

Thank you!



On one cold day in the last winter
I ran towards the train to enter.
Train started quickly like a storm,
in jiffy I dropped gloves on the platform.
Which I could only notice
when I reached the office.

I thought It was gone and
it's time to buy another one.
In the evening while returning
I saw my black gloves hanging,
gently on the corner of a bench
though because of snow' little drenched.

I picked the goves with smile
and thought for a while.
Who picked and put it there?
In this selfish world still so much care?
Since then when I find anything anywhere
I pick and hang it on a safe place near.


On the eve of this thanksgiving day
I humbly thank every one, today.
to whom I know and to the angel strangers
who contributed little or became life changers.
Who cared for me, my family and friends
I offer them love, prayer and garlands!

Wish you all a happy thanksgiving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment